List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] practical question on the spread.kde site
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-18 15:27:53

On Sunday 18 June 2006 16:23, Birger Kollstrand wrote:
> On the http://www.spreadkde.org/node/18 chapter it says that it is chapter
> 1 but it comes between chapter 4 and 5?
>
> I can not edit that page so I can't see if there is any special code ther.

You should be able to edit that page, the only people who can access that
under-construction page (like you, because you are in the
market_segmentation_editors group) can also edit it.

But to answer your real question: the number of the chapter is manually
entered in the body. We have an outstanding request to have Drupal do the
numbering for us, so it gets updated when we move chapters around, see
http://www.spreadkde.org/about/sko_roadmap/misc_bugs and notably the page it
links to, http://drupal.org/node/67524

Since this is still very much a work-in-progress part of SpreadKDE (and hence
not visible to e.g. Google or anonymous users) I wouldn't worry about it too
much. Getting the content finally finished is much more important, the
chapter numbering is the least of our worries there.

--
Martijn