List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Take a look at Linux1.no
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-17 16:06:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks for the comments, I am activly trying to improve my etiquet in
englsih on the mailing lists. Anyway I'll keep working on getting some more
points done.

Meanwhile, I would suggest someone who uses KDE for buisness, organisations,
or alternativly knows what large groups want in a desktop environment: write
up the key features and benefits that KDE provides them.

This is needed as we intend to not target one group of people. Could someone
do this possibly - I am not the right person to fill the roll.?

Otherwise really greatful for the comments, I will need to make sure there
are no grammer problems (if any)  and correct them.

Thanks Luke