[ Mark Baker ] > Would it be appropriate to write a Dot article about > why Google chose Qt? We could even try to get an > interview from a Google developer. Yes, this is a good idea, especially since Google has just released a native Linux version of Google Earth. Would you like to do the Google interview yourself if we find the correct person at Google? Olaf -- Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of http://accessibility.kde.org/ and http://www.amen-online.de/ _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.