List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Saxony desktop migration
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-06-09 21:44:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Freitag 09 Juni 2006 23:37 schrieb Wade Olson:
> All,
>
> I've just posted (or shall I say Riddell posted for me) a quick Dot
> story on the Saxony migration:
>
> http://dot.kde.org/1149886049/

*humpf, "Lower Saxony". "Saxony" is another country ==  Bundesland in
Germany. :)
> We need, apparently, German translation for such an interview.  Can
> anyone volunteer to assist?  I can do whatever is necessary (writing
> questions, managing contacts, posting story), but I do need help on
> the translation front.

As I am living in Niedersachen (Lower Saxony) and speak german: Send me the
stuff, I will translate it :-) Hannover (capital of Lower Saxony) is only an
hour away from where I live, actually...

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus