List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Project naming
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-06 22:26:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 13:05, Wade Olson wrote:
> http://www.dack.com/web/bullshit.html

while i like to undulate my wantonness as much as the next guy, i also realize
not everyone has my sense of humour or native grasp of the english language
and it's attendant propensity towards sarcasm. so let me babblefish this from
olsonese to something more obvious though, admittedly, also far less
humerous:

"no we haven't been recording these guidelines/ideas anywhere."

;-P

that said: yes, we really should. this would certainly help de-centralize the
marketing efforts which would both offload things from the promo people as
well as match the open source model better.

sounds like good wiki page fodder to me.

wade, tom, et al: where would be the best place to start housing the "how to
wrap your cool kde code into a nice little package" info page(s)? we have
this: http://spreadkde.org/handbook/release_promotion ... should we add a
page beside that?

--
Aaron J. Seigo