List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] aKademy fundraiser and publications
From:       Tink <tink () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-04 5:38:07

Hi all,

After someone posted a call for help on the dot I thought it would be
handy to annouce here on the promo list that I took the role of
running the sponsor department on my fragile shoulders.

ATM we're finalizing the sponsor brochure, Linux New Media will do
the lay-out printing. As soon as that's ready I will approach the
sponsors.

Marcus Furlong, the organizer in Dublin will approach local sponsors.

Fundraising ideas, new sponsors ideas are more than welcome.

--
Tink
Portland, OR