Friday 02 June 2006 02:52 Tom Chance wrote: > Would you like to coordinate things, Danil, or would you prefer to take a > back seat and peer review work posted to the list? > > Regards, > Tom It's very clear that I want to plug in and out of the process at times when I can actually help. So, no, I will no be coordinating, unless I bone up my skills on couple of releases and find that I can do this regularly. But that was the whole point of "safety net" idea. With advanced warning combined with thought-through "public safety net framework" - there shouldn't be a need for highly-involved coordinator. One would just timely initiate the process and mark the milestones. Question: Historically, what is the chance of a release actually happening on the before-hand-planned release date? Can we rely on them, or would watching the "commit tag" be a better approach? -- Danil Dotsenko (\ /) (O.o) (> <) _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.