List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5.3 release [DONE]
From:       Danil Dotsenko <dd () accentsolution ! com>
Date:       2006-05-31 22:17:50

В сообщении от Wednesday 31 May 2006 15:09 Adriaan de Groot \
написал(a):> On Wednesday 31 May 2006 23:05, Danil Dotsenko wrote:> > В \
сообщении от Wednesday 31 May 2006 13:56 Adriaan de Groot \
написал(a):> > > Used that blurb, discarded the others as being overly wordy \
(or is it> > > just me that when reading "valued partners" thinks that there's no> > \
> value in that?). Committed. Will be linking it in shortly.> >> > Good choice, you \
> found the middle ground. :)>> Linked from front-page. Release notes checked and \
> double checked and> aspell(1)'ed. Dot story submitted.
Thx for picking this up, Adriaan. It seems everyone is busy now. (i have a CFA exam \
                in 3 days and cram like crazy) I am surprised the release notes \
                happened at all. :)
-- Danil Dotsenko