List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Contest: Working version of KOffice 1.5 on Windows,
From:       Kent Nguyen <kent () mslinux ! com>
Date:       2006-05-18 13:31:50

> El Miércoles, 17 de Mayo de 2006 18:07, Kent Nguyen escribió:
>

> > Ok, then let's change the contest to KOffice 2.0 on Windows as proof of
> > concept.
> >

> If that means, 3.000$ to the developement of KOffice 2.0 and if that is
> official: Anyone still against it?
>
> @Kent: Is it an official offer?

Yep!  It's official.  KOffice 2.0 on Windows with the criteria outlined
in the the contest rule.

I can wire the money to any official KDE or KOffice account to get this
ball rolling before I spend it all on myself. :)  If this is successful,
I can assure you more money will be poured into KOffice.  I have another
$7,000 at my disposable and expandable to $100K with justification.