List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] LinuxTag 2006 - Review
From:       Danil Dotsenko <dd () accentsolution ! com>
Date:       2006-05-10 21:53:25

В сообщении от Wednesday 10 May 2006 14:39 Carsten Niehaus написал(a):> Am Mittwoch \
10 Mai 2006 23:17 schrieb Joerg Hoh:> > - We had no killer app to present. Sometimes \
amarok was running, but no> >   sound. Next time we should get some free music to \
play and demonstrate> >   the power of amarok (if we want to present amarok again). \
With a plain> >   KDE desktop we cannot attract people to our booth.>> Ubuntu include \
some free data on their live-cds, that includes video and> audio (Ogg Theroa and \
Vorbis). We could and perhaps should add that to the> example-user in svn. Putting \
                media on the SVN is perhaps too much wasted space, bandwidth. Torrent \
                maybe?
-- Danil Dotsenko