List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE4 for users followup to LWN article
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2006-05-08 16:46:41

Ahoy,

I'm trying to think of an angle for a second KDE4 article on LWN. My first was
for developers:
http://lwn.net/Articles/182322/

The problem with a 2nd, user-oriented one is that everytime I think of an
angle it's essentially duplicating a lot from the 1st, or it's just pushing
vague promises that won't go down too well on LWN (more zany innovation,
changing the way you use your desktop workspace, making device + network
interaction seamless, etc.).

Can anyone think of anything? If not I'll put it off until there's more to
show, e.g. preview some Plasma magic, describe how Phonon has made a
particular app 250% cooler, etc.

Regards,
Tom