List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Interview on OpenSync, pdf and odt
From:       Arne Babenhauserheide <arne_bab () web ! de>
Date:       2006-05-01 13:13:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

HI,

I finished the Interview, at least I hope so. :)
Still missing is a license. (I didn't decide on one yet, are there some
guidelines for dot submissions?)

I'd be glad, if you could check it.

Only thing I'm not that sure about is, how to go on now.

I also thought about talking to some big mobile.producers and asking, if
they'd want to sponsor kde e.V., if an image of their most recent mobile gets
included (if it is supported) at the place where the interview is about
supported devices, but I thought I should get your input on that, first.
Is the idea in any way sensible?

Attached are the files (pdf and odt)

(Designed with KOffice).

Best Wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein
Heißt politsch sein

["OpenSync-Interview.odt" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text)]
["OpenSync-Interview.pdf" (application/pdf)]