List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Would there be a Kde 4 seperate sub site,
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-29 9:29:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> people who wanted to spread kde on how they can do it practically. It
isn't
> really marketing to get people to come into kde, such as a brief
> description why you should use kde + unix combo system. This though links
> in with other things aswell, such as kde 3.5 screenshots with notes.

Sorry if you didn't understand this. What I mean, it gives instructions how
to try out kde, but it isn't linked together with marketing kde and getting
people to try it out. For example, why Should I use Kde, moves on to , How
can I try Kde?

> There's kde-forum.org; remember that there's no point in spewing random
ideas
> or complaints. I'd say we *want* a certain barrier to entry because we
don't
> have the manpower to do triage.

I see what you mean, peope can comment and criticise on the ideas, there an=
not just one or small group of people has to check them. Maybe have a link
to the forums on quality.kde.org in Bold on the main page.(The fact as I
don't notice it when there is that many links.) However this is what the WW=
team is trying to resolve, am I correct?

Luke Parry