List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Captions to 3.5 screenshots
From:       Danil Dotsenko <dd () accentsolution ! com>
Date:       2006-04-26 15:13:44

Tuesday 25 April 2006 12:34 Marcos Fouces:> El Martes, 25 de Abril de 2006 19:36, \
Danil Dotsenko escribió:> Personally, i like to know what a screenshot is about \
before seeing it. I> suppose that more people like it too.>> > My concern here is \
that "skeptical" viewer will go over "short" captions> > and mentally say "got that \
covered, got that covered, got that covered.> > Nothing to see here." and will never \
actually look at the shots.>> I do not think so. If you are not interested in burning \
CD (or wahtever> else) you may want to focus on another screenshot. Also, if you do \
not have> the time (or the patience) to see all screenshots you can just see the \
more> suited to your interests. Updated:Second version of suggested revisions for the \
captions.http://accentsolution.com/kde/captions.html This time I actually did it \
during the daytime, when my brains actually worked. Ver:2Shortened a lot of strings
Ver:1Most of changes are in tune with what you meant to say, or reflect thescreenshot \
                more fully, or are designed to entice the viewer to actually look.
--Danil Dotsenko