List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KPresenter templates?
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-22 10:12:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I messed around making my own, for a video tutorial project, which is
currently on hold, but looking at it now. It had the actualy project on the
background and had a small text space, but looked quite nice. However I do
see what you mean, I don't really like the ones currently used. Have you
tried contacting them at all?