List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] New resources store on SpreadKDE
From:       Martijn Klingens <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-19 18:49:50

On Wednesday 19 April 2006 19:47, Danil Dotsenko wrote:
> Will the contents of the collection be world-readable at any point? If some
> odd artist without a user name can look at the collection and say "Hah, I
> can improve this leaflet a bit." that would be good, in my book.

Depends on the ACL put on them by the submitter. In general it makes sense to
develop stuff hidden for anonymous people and then release it with a bang
when it's finished, together with e.g. a Dot story.

It seldom makes sense to keep it hidden forever, though of course that's also
possible if there's a need.

--
Martijn