List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] What is Kde's Marketing Features?
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-16 11:56:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

This isn't really clear to me, apart from my own desktop expirience. Howeve=
let me illustrate this, if i were to create a short film maybe for an expo,
if I were given 4-5 features that had to be in, what would they be?

This is the only really one that I can find, but isn't friendly: "It
combines ease of use" - Kde Homepage

Kde must have somewhere that is at least obvious to someone, what the
brilliant features and clear benefits it provides, and it is not outlined
with a few simple words, it makes it alot harder to see.

This is my guess what the rest could be:

Get the Job Done
Configurable (Bad Word - maybe, Your way, Your Desktop)
Feature Full / Functional
Framework for applications

I'm stuck to think what I can say and What I have said isn't very friendly
and appealing, so creating something that is more usable for people who are
marketing makes it a lot easier than having to pick from ourselves, and whe=
made it will be right?

got any ideas?

Luke Parry