List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Screenies: KDE 3.5.x for kde.org - done
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-15?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-07 10:09:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Friday 07 April 2006 03:06, Danil Dotsenko wrote:
> Sebastian, you can pull them (like teeth) off flickr or I can ftp 'em where
> ever you like. There are 34 of them, 6.1Mb uncompressed.

The easiest way to me would be if you could check out the www module from svn,
integrate it into the website and either get commit karma or send a tarball
over to someone who has. I do not have commit karma, so sending the shots
over to me doesn't bring us much further.

Thanks for the great work, though. I'm impressed by the clear message and the
fact that it's not just random screenshots but an interesting tour through
KDE with explanation.
--
sebas