List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE 3.5 is very alive! Possible Dot-Story?
From:       Carsten Niehaus <cniehaus () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-04-05 16:21:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Moin again

Ok, I did a first draft of my article here:

http://www.spreadkde.org/node/62

There is much work to do, but I wanted to give you a quick feedback...

It might well be that most on this list are not allowed to read the URL
because they are not in the correct group or something... If you are
interested in the text and cannot read it ask me in a PM.

Carsten