List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Collateral Done
From:       Jürgen_Appel <juergen_appel () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-04-03 19:11:02

Am Montag, 3. April 2006 20:38 schrieb Mark Bucciarelli:
> Hopefully some of my work will be useful for other events.
>
> I created:
>
> - update bizcard latex template
>
> - a KDE in general flyer
>
> - a flyer for potential developers
>
> They are in LaTex, but I stuck the PDF's in subversion as well
> so it is easier to see the output.
>
> See
> http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/promo/brochures/us-linuxworld-export-2006/

nice :) there's a typo in flyer.pdf. it's Kspread instead of Ksread. Also take
a look at the Inernet Exlorer and Oulook (or is that on purpose?)

maybe mention www.kde.org as a good start to take a first look at what kde is,
(so ppl can find the the programs mentioned on the flyer)

last i think you could give the tables a title like

Windows | Linux / Kde