List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Myscreen Icons + Spread Kde
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-28 15:23:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Quoted:

Already exists, there's some desktop spy site where people can automaticall=
and regularly update their screenshots. I forget the URL though, and I can'=
seem to find search keywords that pin it down.

... myscreen.org, after much prompting elsewhere.

It's not exactly what you're proposing, since it's (semi-)live and not an
"everyone take a single screenie".

Yeh, I see what you mean, but really can be a lot simpler than that, and
also there isn't many people on it, where we need hundreds of people
submitting their kde desktop and generally the more people we can get, the
more we can say kde is being use, the more we can say that it is successful=
.
So it doesn't have to be ultra complicated, but generally automated.

Also, can anyone comment the current version used on the alpha version of
spreadkde, i.e dev.spreadkde.org as When I have some more time, I want to
help as I don't see the point of developing on the 4.6 version as there is =
complete api change, therefore some modules aren't fully compatible...

thanks Luke Parry