List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] SVG graphs to represent data that we have collected...
From:       "Mr Bulldog" <bulldogsay () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-19 15:58:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Today I have been working on creating some good looking bar chart graphs
that can be used to present what we will find out... This is based on the
plastik theme and hopefully should be easy to create and is also colour
coordinated. I won't release the svg file yet as there is a few minor
glitches that need sorting and the results can only be rendered as gradient=
don't work on firefox.

a Render of it can be found here:

http://kde-video.i01c.de/test_graph_kde.png

Anyway see what you think and hopefully it might become useful and will try
to equal out against those new gnome graphs they are using!

Thanks Luke Parry