List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Boston Linux World Collateral
From:       Mark Bucciarelli <mark () easymailings ! com>
Date:       2006-03-17 22:55:15

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 11:01:56AM -0500, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:

> We have a booth at Linux World Boston if we can get two people/day (Apr
> 3 - 6).

So we have the booth.  And one in San Fran too.

Is anyone on this list handy with collateral layout?   There's
lots of content in the promo module in subversion.

And who do folks think the collateral should target? One sheet for
developers, and one for businesses?

I'll be updating the ics file in subversion [1] with dates and deadlines
early next week. Anyone with KOrganizer (or iCal I think) should be able
to load this as a read-only remote resource.

I'm not subscribed, so please CC on replies.  Thanks,

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/promo/calendars/kde-events-us.ics?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=443988