List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Magazine title (discussion)...
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2006-03-08 22:31:06

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 22.49, Mike Martel wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> I'm wanting to finalize the title for our KDE Magazine :)
>
> We can use KMag, KMagazine, artiKle, and any other suggestions.

I think KMag is excellent.

Just one question...  Somebody mentioned $100 or 200 per page or article.
Where would that money come from?  Would the mag take ads?

And I must say that I would much prefer a nicely layed out PDF file to just a
web page.  I think that Tux Magazine is a perfect example of what it could
look like.

and an idea: Maybe you could start another thread for people to comment in
where you could collect ideas for article topics?

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |