List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Magazine title (discussion)...
From:       Mike Martel <mmartel.linux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-08 22:24:48

Hey,

Well, KMag, I still believe, is good. It's short, sweet, and to the
point...and it is very memorable. While, yes, it does overlap with an
existing product, with the explanation we are covered. And it's handy because
it makes our magazine look "in-tune" with the rest of the KDE projects, and
thus informed :)...which we are, but still. :P

KMagazine is long, artiKle only looks like a singular article, and some of the
other ones are just too tough to keep in memory :)

Mike Martel