List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Promotion Idea: "KMag"...
From:       Mike Martel <mmartel.linux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-03-08 21:59:34

Well, you can research it and so on, as the (eventual) licensing of the
magazine will come at a later date. I mean, if you can justify it, I'll
gladly use your suggestion :)

I just don't, personally, see the use. But, of course, we could even select a
license on a per-article basis...if I write something using the GNU Free Doc
License, and you write something with a Creative Commons License. That could
be incorporated, as the actual site itself will just be "property" of KDE
e.V...

Mike Martel