List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Help KDE-PIM with developer resources?
From:       Andreas Pour <pour () knewton ! biz>
Date:       2006-02-17 21:05:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was at the OSBC in San Francisco this week and saw Scalix (they had a brief \
presentation).  They have a really nice Javascript-based web interface, Outlook \
compatability, an Evolution plugin, if that matters to you, and a mobile phone \
client.  http://www.scalix.com/ .

The webmail product is pretty much like Outlook (all EMCA/DHTML so no time to load \
pages).  (Much like the new Yahoo Mail Beta interface).  The "free" "Community \
Edition" may even work for you ("small company") - see \
http://www.scalix.com/products/compareeditions.html .

Ciao,

Dre