List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Open Wenngo and KDE
From:       Sebastian =?iso-8859-1?q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-02-09 14:24:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Julien,

On Thursday 09 February 2006 11:52, Julien Gilli wrote:
> I'm one of OpenWengo developers.

I'm working in the organisation committee of the dutch multimedia developer
meeting, that'll be held in Annahoeve, in the Netherlands at the end of may.
Also, I'm working in the Marketing Working Group of KDE.

> In order to evaluate what needs to be done to make WengoPhone into a
> fully integrated KDE application, we'd like to discuss with KDE
> developers about technical details. Where do you think we could meet so
> that this discussion can take place? Is there any IRC channel on the kde
> servers we should join or any other communication medium we should use?

It would probably be a good idea if an OpenWengo developer could attend the
dutch meeting. That would serve as an excellent way of streamlining OpenWengo
and KDE collaboration for the future.

> We'll also be at FOSDEM during the last week-end of February, we'd love
> to meet KDE developers there.

I'll be at FOSDEM aswell, so we could meet there and discuss further
proceedings. You'll most probably find me and others in de KDE devroom.

Also, feel free to contact me by email (of course), if you have further
questions on either one, multimedia meeting or collaboration with KDE in
general.

Kind regards,
--
sebas

It is necessary for the welfare of society that genius should be privileged to
utter sedition, to blaspheme, to outrage good taste, to corrupt the youthful
mind, and generally to scandalize one's uncles. - George Bernard Shaw