List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Interview location
From:       Wade Olson <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2006-02-06 14:39:17

On 2/6/06, Tom Chance <tom@acrewoods.net> wrote:
> Or just the Dot? Plenty of interviews already go on there.

Are you saying as a long Dot post (which at some length seems liek it
could be in bad form), or as a Dot article with a formatted HTML
attachement, where the file(s) is/are then placed on the Dot server or
elsewhere determined by the admins?

I'm just looking for a SSOP (Super Standard Operating Procedure).