List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE-centric Distros and KDE-friendly business
From:       Daniel Molkentin <daniel () molkentin ! de>
Date:       2006-01-31 19:31:10

Am Dienstag 31 Januar 2006 19:57 schrieb Sebastian Kügler:> Also, Daniel> Molkentin \
told me he was giving some Qt workshop at the LinuxTag Chemnitz.> We need that kind \
of stuff. And as a bindings developers (developing using> the bindings, or developing \
the bindings himself?) I'm planning to write> some stuff as soon as there's something \
for KDE4, but the Qt4 bindings are> maturing just now.  Replying to the announcements \
of Tutorials, I was asked if I could give some examples in PyQt, so I will at least \
deliver one. But this is only one of countless opportunities that I recognized how \
important bindings to scripting-languages lke Python, Ruby and JavaScript really are \
in todays world. All three languages have a drastically smaller learning curve \
thanC++, and we need to seize that. So we need both: Courses on Qt/C++ and on \
Bindings. just my 2 cents,
Daniel