List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: LinuxTag - Call for Projects: First round ends
From:       Eva Brucherseifer <eva () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-24 14:17:11

Subject: LinuxTag - Call for Projects: First round ends February 3rd, 2006
Date: Dienstag, 24. Januar 2006 14:20
From: Marko Jung|LinuxTag Projektbetreuung <projects@linuxtag.org>
To: eva@kde.org
Cc: torsten.rahn@credativ.de, projects@linuxtag.org

Dear Friends,

an eventful year 2005 has ended.  An important event for the Open Source
and Free Software world was a successful LinuxTag 2005.  One key for the
success of this event was your commitment.  We would like to thank you
for your contribution for this event resp. your commitment in the last
years.

LinuxTag has moved!  The next event takes place in Wiesbaden, Germany,
May 3 - 6, 2006.  In order to prevent collision with FIFA World Cup
LinuxTag 2006 takes place in May, six weeks earlier than usual.
Wiesbaden, as the regional capital of Hesse, is located in the
geographical centre of Germany, and offers excellent travel connections.
 What is more, as a part of the Rhine-Main region with its notable IT
industry, it will attract a "fresh" and big audience.

So, maybe your project wants to participate again and apply for a
sponsored booth at next LinuxTag? In this case, please read our Call for
Projects (CfPro) at
  http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfpro.html (English) or
  http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/de/home/cfpro.html (German).

The CfPro websites contains everything that project members need to know
about the conditions. To participate, send a substantive description of
your project by February 3, 2006. This is not the final deadline, but we
encourage everybody to submit his project as soon as possible to make it
easier to assign booths to the project.

Eventually you are interested to participate in the organisation of
LinuxTag 2006?  We are still looking for volunteers. If you want to
join us, please drop us a note.

Thanks again!  Hope to see you at LinuxTag 2006.  On behalf of the
LinuxTag orga team we wish you a Happy New Year!

Regards,
Wolfgang Drotschmann & Marko Jung

--

LinuxTag - where .com meets .org
                  3.-6. Mai 2006 - Rhein-Main-Hallen Wiesbaden

Marko Jung                          office  +49-6821-2071061
Zum Turm 4                             fax  +49-700-62756586
66583 Spiesen-Elversberg               sip  2071061@sipgate.de

mjung@linuxtag.org
http://www.linutag.org