List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Linus Torvalds said: "KDE is the cream of the crop "
From:       Wade Olson <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2005-12-18 22:37:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I just came back home to 27 more unread emails on this topic.  Much like
a time capsule, all of this stupidity will be held in the archives for
future generations to see how keystrokes were needlessly wasted.

The only reason to comb any of this is to extract the top insanity to
have a 'Top Ten Reasons You Just Gave Someone the Ammunition Not to Use
Open Source."