List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Linus Torvalds said: "KDE is the cream of the crop"
From:       Martin Konold <martin.konold () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2005-12-13 19:14:54

Am Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2005 20:03 schrieb Olaf Jan Schmidt:

Hi,

> flamewars. Good relations between KDE and Gnome developers are important if
> we want to fix some of the existing problems on the Linux desktop.

While I am very happy that we have another happy KDE user it is mandatory for
us to have very good relationship with GNOME and other oss projects. Please
don't get engaged in any of these flamefests on kde.org sites.

We are fully busy with making the Linux desktop as good was we can.

Regards,
-- martin

--
http://www.erfrakon.com/