Sebastian Kügler wrote:
On Tuesday 29 November 2005 19:34, Martijn Klingens wrote:

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 19:16, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

IIRC last time we did this dance Rob said that he liked the KDE icon they
use as it "works" with the slashdot colours/layout or something and
decided that he'd just stick with it. no harm in trying again i suppose?

If it's been asked before then we REALLY need to first get our own act
together and do proper branding of the *kde* domains first. Next we can put
up a dot article asking 3rd party web sites to switch icons if they haven't
done so yet, and then after a couple of months we have something vaguely
looking like a case.

Martijn has a point there, a pretty strong one. Let's first do our own
housework before looking like ass. We're still *very_far_away* from
consistent branding on our own sites.

Ok, I'll put the completion date of the slashdot icon task for November of 2019.