List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] 3.5 work on announcements today
From:       Wade Olson <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2005-11-29 23:19:03

Thanks to Tom Chance for handling the 3.5 work this morning.

One interesting point that he just mentioned in his blog that
shouldn't be forgotten is:

"Please, if you're contacted, read the press release carefully and
stay on-message."

Asking politely and setting some guidelines is good practice.  Don't
read this wrong as that I don't trust the community; it's just good to
remind everyone to be informed of what we're announcing and what they
should consider when helping us out and dealing with external sources.

No different from being up-to-date on KDE advancements and being
professional at trade events with press and users.

Good point Tom.