List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Italian Linux Day gone
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2005-11-29 22:09:05

On Tuesday 29 November 2005 21:45, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> Alle 23:16, luned́ 28 novembre 2005, Tom Chance ha scritto:
> > It would be interesting to hear how it went, what you feel worked well
> > and what didn't go so well, how you could have improved it, etc.
>
> You mean the Italian Linux Day?

Yes, as per the subject of your email :)

> > Good job giving the presentation though :)
>
> I can send to you and then you commit it? or just tell me where to \
> commint on SVN.

Well I'm not sure what we're doing with presentations. Do we have any in \
SVN  already? Eventually we'll be collecting these things on the SpreadKDE \
web  site, and then we'll highlight some of the better presentations if \
there are  lots of them.

Maybe send it to this list first, or upload it to the web and send an URL \
if  it's a big file, and we can all have a look at it first.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,