On Tuesday 29 November 2005 17:36, Tom Chance wrote: > If anyone else "trustworthy" (i.e. well known to all as a good volunteer) > wants to look at it I can arrange for you to get shell access to the server > to relieve me of the permanent duty and solve the potentially big problem > of me being a bottleneck. I don't really want shell access, but it might be useful to give some people admin rights on the Drupal level. Wade, Sebas and me? Or without me, since I hate asking for privs, I much rather get them offered instead. -- Martijn _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.