List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] slashdot KDE icon
From:       "Martijn Klingens" <klingens () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-29 14:59:39

The current logo is trademarked, and I doubt we want to go through the
hassle of doing that again, in other words I expect the logo to stay for
KDE 4.

As for /., I think we should first make sure we use the proper icon on our
own sites before starting to address external sites. A polite mail to Rob
Malda can't hurt though. Just don't push the issue for now.

--
Martijn