On Monday 28 November 2005 22:29, Birger Kollstrand wrote: > Hi, > > First an introduction of my self. > > I am a 39 year old engineer specialiced in SW testing,quality assurance and > test managment. > > I am also an avid KDE user where I use SuSE on my Aopen Laptop for my > professional work every day. And I have been using 99,5% Linux/KDE for over > 2 years and to a lesser degree Linux since 1996. > > I also run a small company together with 4 collegues on my spare time. We > are trying to convince our local county to use "Skolelinux" for our local > schools. It seems that we have lost that... > > Currently I am monitoring this list only as I am working as a consultant in > Vodafone UK (for my Norwegian employer Teleca). When I finally get back I > plan to get more active and I would like to see if I can help out promoting > KDE in Norway. > Great! > So to the question, is there a "Communication plan" or similar available > that I can use as a base to see where kde-promo wants to focus? > Would you mind helping us out with writing it in the upcoming weeks? Currently, Mihnea, Wade and I are working on the marketing plan. > Beeing an engineer I prefer to have a planned appoach to everything :-) > That sounds very familiar ;) Best regards, Claire _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.