List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Italian Linux Day gone
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2005-11-28 22:16:03

Ahoy,

On Monday 28 Nov 2005 22:16, Giovanni Venturi wrote:
> like I told here I presented KDE 3.5 last friday in Napoli to my LUG's
> Linux Day. If you think the presentation could be usefull I can put in SVN
> or someone can tell me how to do or if someone want it.
> I hope my second year presenting KDE to Italians Linux new users can let me
> to become a KDE e.V. member a day  :). I'd like to.
> Bye everyone,
> Giovanni

It would be interesting to hear how it went, what you feel worked well and
what didn't go so well, how you could have improved it, etc.

Good job giving the presentation though :)

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,