List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Mobile KDE advertisements
From:       Christian Nitschkowski <christian.nitschkowski () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-11-27 15:45:10

Am Sonntag, 27. November 2005 15:10 schrieb Martin Konold:
> Am Sonntag, 27. November 2005 13:06 schrieb Christian Nitschkowski:
>
> I like this idea. Which size will these stickers be. Will they persist heat
> and uv light? What is the prefered place to put them and last but not least
> what will they cost to produce and distribute?

These are the questions I'd like to see discussed on the list :-)
As I haven't done anything like this before, I don't know what we have to take
account.

I think the stickers should be big enough to cover a door for example, or put
them on the rear window.

If anyone more creative than me would like to design other stickers, please
feel free to do so.
Those I made available are just "proof of concept"s that came to mind this
morning.
Maybe someone more marketing experienced than me could come up with better
slogans.

When it comes to costs and technical aspects (heat, uv), I think we should ask
someone who is able to produce those stickers.

> Regards.
> -- martin
Regards
Christian