List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] A Method to Solve the Segmentation Problem
From:       Mihnea Capraru <mihnea_capraru () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2005-11-24 11:42:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

"Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo@kde.org> schrieb: On Tuesday 22 November 2005 06:49, Mihnea \
Capraru wrote:
> Since spreadkde.org is behaving a bit weird and I
> cannot post this document there, I'm posting it here
> for now, as an attachment.

this sounds like a minorly painful thing to do with pen and paper. is there
software to help with this process?

Maybe,  but since figuring out the proper numbers is by far the most important  and \
difficult part, and no software  can do that for us, the computations proper are just \
a minor detail, and I assume they won't bother us at all
 However it might  be useful to at least have some graphs

 Anyway, I'll focus on the method right now, it needs a bit of improvement and more \
examples to make it clear.
 mihnea

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher