List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Rather interesting deployment
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-24 5:19:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 22 November 2005 13:10, Mihnea Capraru wrote:
> Would a dot article make sense?

i think so. i blogged about this earlier today, as well.

however, simply reiterating a story is a bit boring and, as i noted in my blog
entry, i think there's room for improvement on our side here. note that they
mentioned 5 different african languages, and yet several of those do not
exist in our i18n collection.

i've actually already emailed Kugan about this. if they are willing to
contribute those translations back, then that would certainly add to the
story.

if/when i hear back from Kugan, i could also ask if they'd be willing to
answer a few questions for story on the Dot ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo