List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Where can I get KDE pins?
From:       Wade Olson <wade () corefunction ! com>
Date:       2005-11-21 13:38:22

On 11/18/05, Cristian Tibirna <tibirna@kde.org> wrote:

> In North America, I mean. Like these ones (the first ones):
>
> http://kde.org/stuff/merchandise.php
>
> Any idea?

Has anyone answered yet?  I myself don't know the answer, but I do
know that our merchandising seems to need some work.

Thoughts?

As an aside, as I've mentioned to aseigo during OSDW talks, I know
someone well who owns a business that does nothing but create
merchandising things like this.  From cheap branded plastic crap to
tee-shirts to plaques and awards and everything else.