List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] A Preliminary Abstraction of the Target Groups
From:       Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues () chch ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-11-20 9:49:21

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> online documentation should be ammended to allow for users to add their
> comments to it in a forum style (see how php and postgresql do this, for
> instance).

It's a little OT for this list, I know, but just to say that the docs team are
definitely interested in doing this. Someone offered to help with the
necessary PHP to get this working on docs.kde.org, and I've just mailed him
to ask how he's getting on. If there are any other PHP coders who'd like to
help, please get in touch with me or kde-doc-english@kde.org.

Regards,
Philip