List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] KDE and Italian Linux Day 2005
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <Friedrich.W.H () kossebau ! de>
Date:       2005-11-07 23:25:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Dienstag 08 November 2005 00:04, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> A Dimarts 08 Novembre 2005 00:03, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau va escriure:
> > Am Montag 07 November 2005 22:38, schrieb Giovanni Venturi:
> > > Hello everyone,
> > > also this year I'm going to present to Italian people KDE to the
> > > Italian Linux Day... It's something like Linux Tag in German, but with
> > > the difference that Linux Day is in all Italian city organized by local
> > > Linux Users Group . Can someone insert the Event into the KDE events?
> > > My title presentation is "KDE 3.5 e dintorni". The date for the event
> > > is 25th November 2005, in Naples - Italy.
> >
> > A proper link is "http://www.linux.it/LinuxDay/main.shtml", right?
> >
> > I could not find "Naples" on
> > "http://www.linux.it/LinuxDay/programma.phtml" Are there any further web
> > pages for your local event or even your talk we could link to?
>
> Probably because it's Napoli ;-)

Ah, thanks Albert, I was close to guess that but then not too sure because
that is Neapel in German ;)

Giovanni, you wrote 25th November, but I read on all the pages 26th November,
so I guess you simply were one off? And is it okay to link to
http://www1.autistici.org/hmn/index.php?mod=none_Linux_Days
for your local event which I am doing right now?

Regards
Friedrich