List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] screenshots
From:       Roland Wolters <wolters.liste () gmx ! net>
Date:       2005-11-04 22:04:06

Once upon a time Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 09:07:19PM +0100, Roland Wolters wrote:
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/liquidat/59785843/
>
> Hah!  I almost didn't notice the "gnome.org/*" AdBlock you had in the
> screenshot.  ;^)

That's just a joke and maybe shouldn't be there when I make the final
screenies ;)

Btw.: I changed the wiki a little bit to group the entries according to the
apps. And I am now able to make screenies of the new acl dialog (I forgot a
acl as fstab option and was wondering why I haven't had this feature in
KDE ;-) ).
If someone wants me ot make screenshots of the new deli.cio.us sidebar, you
should first explain me what that is and how I can show something with it.

Roland
--
Du bist nicht Schuld daran, dass die Welt so ist wie sie ist
 - du bist nur Schuld daran, wenn sie so bleibt!