List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Handbook - release promotion
From:       Tom Chance <tom () acrewoods ! net>
Date:       2005-10-09 11:31:14

Ahoy,

As promised I've written out a substantial chunk of the release promotion
HOWTO:

http://www.spreadkde.org/dev/handbook/release_promotion

The SpreadKDE site is still an alpha release, so please don't distribute this
URL too widely. If you want to help write the content then get an account,
let me know your username and I'll add you to the marketing team so you have
permission.

Regards,
Tom

--
I'm aware that e-mails to me may be blocked by my host
because they are mistaken as spam. If this happens,