List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] 3.5 promotional article (new features stuff
From:       Inge Wallin <inge () lysator ! liu ! se>
Date:       2005-09-30 11:59:44

On Saturday 01 October 2005 13.07, Jes Hall wrote:

> So there is my contribution so far. Please CC me in any replies as I'm not
> on this list.

Hi Jes,

You might want to write a little about KOffice too.  Especially Karbon is
*very* shaped up in the release that we will do next week, 1.4.2.  You could
either talk to Rob Buis (rwlbuis on irc) or Tim Beaulen (not sure about the
spelling) to get the details.  A lot of work has been put into SVN for this
release, but Karbon has the most visible improvements.

Regards,

Inge Wallin

> Regards,
>
> Jes Hall

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge@lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |