List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] Fwd: Marketing BoF on friday
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabrice () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-09-02 5:40:04

Hi all,

A question for the marketing BoF --

I would like to know how you position marketing efforts within the project.
What should the marketing guys do?(define tasks) Are they part of a larger
KDE-promo team or is the marketing team effectively also the KDE-promo team?
I ask this because I think we need to make clear who we can approach for
doing marketing or promo. Is it about creating articles, approaching people,
organizing events, writing press releases?

Good example is the question which arose this year of who is in charge of
merchandise at Akademy and who is going to take care of it.

Ciao'

Fab

--
KDE Nederland | www.kde.nl | fabrice@kde.nl